Friday 19 September 2014

feeling luv..

I might be nothing for you.. But… you are alot of things for me.. I don’t have right words to explain.. But, still I want to let you know… 

You are the “word” I love you speak…
 You are the “song” I love to sing… 
You are the “pain” I love to gain… 
You are the “rain” I love to get wet in… 
You are the “mirror” I love to look in… 
You are the “story” I love to read…
 You are the “mystery” I love to hide… 
You are the “dream” I love to trust… 
You are the “bird” I love to fly with…
 You are the “breath” I love to take… 
You are the “truth” I love to b proud of… 
You are the “feeling” I love to feel…
 You are the “flower” I love to smell…
 You are the “one” I loved as beloved… 
You are the “past” I loved… 
You are the “future” I’d only love…
 You are the “present” I love to love…

 What else to tell you… I’ve no such words… But still i want to let you know… I might be nothing for you.. But, you mean “EVERYTHING” to me…

 ♥ ♥ ♥ “I luv you” ♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment